Recreational Vehicles

Recreational Vehicles

Recreational vehicles provide many hours of family fun. Fun vehicles including:

  • Motor Homes, Campers
  • Trailers - Camper or Utility
  • Motorcycles
  • Motorized Bikes – Mini Bikes
  • Motorized Wheelchairs
  • Scooters, Trail or Dirt Bikes
  • Golf Carts
  • Dune Buggies
  • All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV)
  • Aerodynamic vehicles

Specialty vehicles and damage to equipment is not covered under your homeowners or auto policies. Crosslet’s companies have specialized programs paying damage for:

  • Specialized equipment
  • Specialty design
  • Accessories
  • Personal effects
  • Medical bills & property damage to others
  • Custom equipment
  • Sidecars
  • Custom paint
  • Visual or data devices
  • Safety riding apparel

Consider these situations:

  You are in an accident with your motor-home, rendering the vehicle inoperable, it will need to be towed and you are stranded in the town of the accident. Who will pay for you to stay in a hotel or get you home?

  Golf carts being driven on the road and in private communities. If you or your child runs into a pedestrian who sues for bodily harm.

Crosslet has top specialty insurance companies with competitive pricing to cover the unique exposures of these recreational vehicles. Call today to learn about the features Crosslet can provide for your protection.

 Click Here for more information