Residential Insurance

Home & Dwelling Insurance

Crosslet Insurance Services is committed to insuring one of your largest investments, your home. The best way to protect it is through a Homeowners or Dwelling insurance policy. We represent some of the leading Property Insurance Companies in the nation and our agents are here to find you the best coverage at the most affordable price.

We offer insurance for single-family homes, condominiums, townhouses or duplexes that are owner or tenant occupied.

Our products provide insurance related to various perils, such as fire, lightning, wind and theft. It also may provide coverage for the following:

  • Personal Liability and Medical Payments to others
  • Loss of Use of your home during a claim while it is being repaired
  • Personal Property and Valuables
  • Other structures on your property

 Click Here for more information